Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's been thirteen years since we lost you

It's hard to believe this, but it's true. Today is the thirteenth anniversary of my father's passing. The pain is still there, but the crazy chaos that is daily life somehow dulls it. Not that it's less, but that there's so much "noise" that you can't hear or feel everything at once. I'm reminded more of his loss because I am running in the Rock N Roll Half Marathon here in Dallas with Team In Training in March. So many people have been touched by leukemia and lymphoma. I wish I wasn't one of them, but I am. If my fundraising helps spare even one family the heartbreak of what my family went through, then it's worth my every effort. If you are at all able, please consider making a donation to help me with my fundraising efforts. http://pages.teamintraining.org/ntx/momsnt14/KyraStuart

1935 - 2001


No comments:

Post a Comment