Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wishes for a Happy New Year

This was sent to me in an email by my boss in NY. I thank her for passing along these words to me. May you be inspired by them as well.

**********************************

Today is January 5, 2010. I am supposed to pick twelve women
who have touched my life and whom I would want to participate.
I think that if this group of women were ever to be in a room
together, there is nothing that would be impossible.

By this communication, I hope that you are reminded how special
you are. Please send this back to me. Remember to make a wish
before you read the quotation. That's all you have to do, there is
nothing attached. Please make a wish before you read on......

"May there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly
where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite
possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May
you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love
that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself
just the way you are. Let the knowledge settle into your bones
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise,
and love. It is there for each and every one of us."


"It's okay to fail, but you cannot quit..."

1 comment:

  1. I, too, received this yesterday!!! I loved it!!! I am happy to see you blogging again!!! I love the waords that you ended with...."Its Okay to fail, but you cannot quit..." Thank you for that!!! Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks!!
    Love Ya Lots
    Dr. Mo

    ReplyDelete