Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The challenge has just begun...

It's the last day of the challenge issued by the Fabulous Fatties. For the last 22 days I've been tweeting, drinking vast amounts of water, exercising, eating lots of fruit and vegetables, journaling everything I've eaten, not drinking soda... you name, I think I did it. While I may not have lost a lot of weight, I have gotten into a groove. So while "the challenge" is almost over, for me it's just begun. I'm going to keep logging my food, water and exercise because it helps me keep track of what I'm doing and how I'm progressing towards my monthly goals. But about the not drinking soda... I've had a 6 pack of Hansen's diet ginger ale in my fridge that's been calling my name for the last three weeks!

Thanks to all of the Downsizing Divas for your company on this challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Agreed! I did have a Sprite Zero... Monday I think. I just needed a little something extra... I'm glad I got to know you through this! Look forward to chatting more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! I've been seeing your tweets! you're really doing terrific! very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for getting into a good groove because of the challenge, Kyra! That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? Keep up the great work. :-D

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete